Friday, February 1, 2008

an afternoon with my new camera.



so about two years ago, my precious camera was stolen. on several occasions, i've nearly bought both simple and extravagant replacements. i had made up my mind to make the digital switch, but my plans have been foiled. as a birthday gift, my two housemates bought me a 35mm SLR that is almost identical to the one that was lost. it was a moving few moments. quite a thoughtful gift, i think.

i'm delighted to share the first few photos from the first roll of film i shot with my new camera. and even though the process to get film photos here is more labor-intensive now, i'm happy to start shooting again.

check it. word.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick pic, bro.

ps, in the thumbnail of your profile pic, you look like a pirate. (you're welcome for that complement)

-case

T.H. Williams said...

classy roomies. I need to live in your shed for the summer.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=magic dvd ripper 5.3.4 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg